Honors and Awards
- Science and Management Symposium, Orlando, FL: Residency Forum Competition, 2nd Place, 2013
- Barry University, School of Podiatric MedicineL: Dr. Marvin & Ruth Steinberg Scholarship, 2010
- American Association of Women Podiatrists: Founder’s Scholarship, 2010
- Darco International Inc.: APMA Education Foundation Scholarship, 2010
- FPMSA, Barry University Leadership Award, 2008 – 2009
- Dean’s List, Barry University, 2007 – 2011
- “Bilateral Leg Ulcerations in a Patient with Diabetes Mellitus Secondary to Lobular Panniculitis: A Case Study and Literature Review”. Pending publication: Journal of Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2014.
- “Lateral Ankle Stabilization: The Williams’ Procedure”. Toes in the Sand, Annual Podiatric Conference, Boynton Beach, FL, 2013.
- “Back from the Brink of Amputation”. Science and Management Symposium: Residency Forum, Orlando, FL, 2013.
- “Bilateral Leg Ulcerations in a Patient with Diabetes Mellitus Secondary to Lobular Panniculitis”. ACFAS Annual Scientific Conference Poster Presentation, Orlando, FL, 2014.
- 2828 South Seacrest Boulevard, #204, Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
B.S. in Exercise Physiology, with concentration
in biology, chemistry and nutrition
2002 – 2006
Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami Shores, FL
Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine 2007 – 2011
PODIATRIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY RESIDENCY:
Bethesda Memorial Hospital, Boynton Beach, FL
Thirty-six month training program with focus on elective forefoot, rearfoot and ankle surgery, foot and ankle trauma, diabetic limb salvage and foot and ankle reconstructive surgery 2011 – 2014
- Boca Raton Community Hospital
- Bethesda Memorial Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners Part I, II, III, passed 2013
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management, 2012 – present
- American Podiatric Medical Association, 2007 – present
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association, 2007 – present
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 2007 – present
- American Association of Women Podiatrists, 2007 – present
- Barry University, School of Podiatric Medicine Class of 2011, Vice President, 2007 – 2011
- Barry University, American Association for Women Podiatrist President, 2008 – 2009
View Dr. Garzon’s Workers Compensation Profile