Daniel A. Baluch, M.D.
Orthopedic Spine Surgeon in Palm Beach County
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency. Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL.
- MD. Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL. Magna Cum Laude, 2006-2010.
- BA. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL. Major: Molecular & Cellular Biology; Minor: Spanish, 2002-2006
- Baluch DA, Nguyen NM, Patel AA. Use of Incisional Vancomycin in Spine Surgery. Contemporary Spine Surgery. 2013;14(7): 1-4.
- Nguyen L, Baluch D, Patel A. Spinal MIS instrumentation – Retractor Systems. In: Kern Singh, ed. Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery: An Algorithmic Approach. Jaypee Brothers, Medical Pulishers (Pvt) Ltd New Delhi. 2013.
- Balch DA, Patel AA, Lullo B, Havey R, Voronov LI, Nguyen NM, Carandang G, Ghanayem AJ, Patwardhan A. Effect of Physiologic Loads on Cortical and Traditional Pedicle Screw Fixation. Manuscript completed; submission for publication in process.
- Nguyen NM, Baluch DA, Patel AA. Cervical Sagittal Balance. Review article to be published in Contemporary Spine Surgery in 2013.
Honors and Awards
- Excellence in Clinical Care, Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society. Elected by Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Outstanding Performance in the Basic Science Curriculum I & II, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, academic merit