The best orthopaedics In Palm Beach County – Orthopaedic Surgery Associates. Who are we?
Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc. is one of the nation’s most advanced groups for the diagnosis and treatment of hand, knee, hip, spinal, foot and other orthopedic disorders and injuries in Boynton Beach and Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. Read more about Orthopedics Palm Beach County
Why do we offer the best orthopedic services in Palm Beach County?
- Complex care often requires medical experts from more than one specialty. Our physicians are Board Certified and Fellowship trained in the fields of hand, knee, hip, spine and foot therapy, including sports medicine. They are also assisted by:
- physical therapists
- clinical exercise physiologists
- occupational therapists
- hand therapists
Our orthopedic surgeons in Palm Beach County work together to provide comprehensive care and a seamless experience for patients with even the most complicated conditions, and we are part of multiple insurance plans.
- Orthopedic services provides in our Palm Beach County clinics do not only include diagnosis and surgical treatment, as the name of the profession might suggest. We view our job through the lens of helping people to return to an active lifestyle; therefore, we see our responsibilities as going beyond long hours in operating room. They start with educating patients and providing a full range of information to prevent orthopedic issues and end with continuous rehabilitation and support.
- As Orthopedic Surgery Associates in Palm Beach County, we are committed to improving patients’ quality of life through compassionate, exceptional orthopedic care, using the best techniques and latest technologies. We respect each patient as an individual, honor our commitment to patient well-being, and provide a patient-friendly environment to promote orthopedic health.
Want to know more about orthopedics in Palm Beach County?
- Find out more about our Specialty Areas ( Our Services and Conditions that we treat)
- Read about our Physicians
- Have a question about Work Comp? Click here to find out more.
- Read our informative articles by visiting our orthopedics Palm Beach County blog section
Better yet, contact us directly!
We are open:
Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM