The Best Orthopaedics In Palm Beach County – Orthopaedic Surgery Associates. Who Are We?
Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc. is one of the nation’s most advanced groups for the diagnosis and treatment of hand, knee, hip, spinal, foot, and other orthopedic disorders and injuries in Boynton Beach and Boca Raton in Palm Beach County.
Who We Are – The Orthopaedic Surgery Associates Physicians
The Orthopaedic Surgery Associates team is composed of Board-Certified orthopedic physicians who are all Fellowship-trained in each of their fields and specialties. As such, they are able to provide complete management of orthopedic and related conditions. Furthermore, our physicians are assisted by equally experienced, trained, and certified Physical Therapists, Physician Assistants, and Clinical Exercise Physiologists.
How Can Our Specialists in Orthopedics in Palm Beach County Help You?
With decades of combined experience, the Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc. doctors and staff handle various conditions related to orthopedic and spine care. From comprehensive evaluation and testing to non-surgical and surgical procedures, we’ve got your needs covered.
Some of the conditions we are equipped to assess and treat are:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Trigger finger
- Joint instability
- Ligament sprains
- Meniscus and tendon tears
- Compartment syndrome
- Herniated disks
- Spinal stenosis
- Sport injuries
There are many types of orthopedic conditions which require treatment. Below are some of the signs that indicate you need to see one of our orthopedic specialists in Palm Beach County:
- Tingling and numbing in hands and/or fingers
- Shoulder pain
- Difficulty walking and/or climbing stairs
- Joint pain
- Feeling pain when doing repetitive movements
- Swollen wrists
- Swollen joints
- Muscle weakness or stiffness
- Twisted ankles
- Worsening injury or pain
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, then we recommend that you schedule a consultation with one of our orthopedic specialists. After a series of thorough tests and evaluations, our doctors will provide the right diagnosis and recommend the best course of treatment. Request an appointment for a consultation or contact us to get more information.
Why do we offer the best orthopedic services in Palm Beach County?
- Complex care often requires medical experts from more than one specialty. Our physicians are Board Certified and Fellowship trained in the fields of hand, knee, hip, spine and foot therapy, including sports medicine. They are also assisted by:
- physical therapists
- clinical exercise physiologists
- occupational therapists
- hand therapists
Our orthopedic surgeons in Palm Beach County work together to provide comprehensive care and a seamless experience for patients with even the most complicated conditions, and we are part of multiple insurance plans.
- Orthopedic services provides in our Palm Beach County clinics do not only include diagnosis and surgical treatment, as the name of the profession might suggest. We view our job through the lens of helping people to return to an active lifestyle; therefore, we see our responsibilities as going beyond long hours in operating room. They start with educating patients and providing a full range of information to prevent orthopedic issues and end with continuous rehabilitation and support.
- As Orthopedic Surgery Associates, we are committed to improving patients’ quality of life through compassionate, exceptional orthopedic care, using the best techniques and latest technologies. We respect each patient as an individual, honor our commitment to patient well-being, and provide a patient-friendly environment to promote orthopedic health.
Want to know more about orthopedics in Palm Beach County?
- Find out more about our Specialty Areas ( Our Services and Conditions that we treat)
- Read about our Physicians
- Have a question about Worker’s Compensation? Check out our work comp page.
- Read our informative articles by visiting our orthopedics Palm Beach County blog section
Better yet, contact us directly!
We are open:
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Depending on the findings of our specialists, you might benefit from our orthopedic services in one of our two convenient locations in Palm Beach County:
Schedule a consultation to address your condition. We will work with you on the right diagnosis and treatment plan.
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE, and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.