Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc. is one of the nation’s most advanced groups for the diagnosis and treatment of hand, knee, hip, spinal, foot and other orthopaedic disorders and injuries.
About our orthopedic clinic in Boynton Beach
As a total orthopedic care center, Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc., specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases of the musculoskeletal system, i.e., bones, muscles, tendons, nerves and ligaments. We provide services for both adults and children.
Our orthopedic clinic in Boynton Beach offers diverse surgical and non-surgical services to satisfy the diverse needs of our patients – from sprains and strains and physical therapy to advanced surgeries like hip replacement or spinal surgery.
Our physicians, who are Board Certified and Fellowship trained in their fields, provide total patient care, assisted by Registered Physical Therapists, Clinical Exercise Physiologists and Certified Physician Assistants. The staff of our Boynton Beach orthopedic clinic remain committed to providing the best service and care every day.
Common Conditions Treated in Orthopedic Clinic Boynton Beach
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Tears, Strains, and Sprains
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Spine Surgery
- Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Knee and Ankle Arthroscopy
- Hand and Wrist Surgery
- Shoulder and Elbow Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Total Joint Reconstruction
If you would like to get more information about typical orthopedic issues, please visit our blog.
Non-surgical services offered in orthopedic clinic Boynton Beach
- Comprehensive evaluation and testing procedures
- Fracture treatment in Boynton Beach
- Pain management in Boynton Beach
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation in Boynton Beach
What types of surgery are performed at Orthopedic Clinic Boynton Beach?
Common procedures include:
- Arthroscopy – a procedure using special cameras and equipment to visualize, diagnose and treat problems inside a joint
- Fusion – a “welding” process by which bones are fused together with bone grafts and internal devices – such as metal rods – to heal into a single solid bone
- Internal Fixation – using metal plates, pins or screws to hold broken pieces of bone in the proper position while it is healing
- Joint replacement (partial, total and revision) – when a joint is damaged or arthritic, it may be replaced partially or completely by a prosthesis.
- Osteotomy – the correction of a bone deformity by the cutting and repositioning of the bone
- Soft Tissue Repair – the mending of soft tissue, such as torn tendons or ligaments
Have you any questions or want to have a consultation with one of the doctors at our Boynton Beach clinic? Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or request an appointment online. Meanwhile, we encourage you to use our website not only to get to know our practice, but also to learn more about orthopedic issues in general. You can also use our blog as a learning platform.
The material contained on this site is for informational purposes only and DOES NOT CONSTITUTE THE PROVIDING OF MEDICAL ADVICE, and is not intended to be a substitute for independent professional medical judgment, advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your health.