Orthopaedic Surgery Associates is a modern and patient-friendly facility where a team of experienced and professional physicians work hard to ensure our patients’ health and well-being. If you are in Palm Beach County and looking for a great orthopaedic surgeon in Boca Raton, all you need to do is type ‘orthopaedic surgeon Boca Raton’ in Google to find a full list of physicians that practice at Orthopaedic Surgery Associates. In this article, we want to introduce you to Daniel Baluch, M.D., who is one of Orthopaedic Surgery Associates’ orthopaedic surgeons in Boca Raton.
Specialty: Dr. Baluch specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery in Palm Beach County. He is also Board Certified (American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery).
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency. Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL.
- MD. Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Maywood, IL. Magna Cum Laude, 2006-2010.
- BA. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Urbana, IL. Major: Molecular & Cellular Biology; Minor: Spanish, 2002-2006
Honors and Awards:
- Excellence in Clinical Care, Edward Hines, Jr. VA Hospital
- Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) Honor Society. Elected by Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- Outstanding Performance in the Basic Science Curriculum I & II, Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars, academic merit
To find out more about Dr. Baluch, click here to view his profile.
Orthopaedic Surgery Associates – Further Information