Orthopaedic Surgery Associates (OSA) Opens New West Boynton Beach Office to Meet Needs of Growing Active Population
OSA, Which Has Served Palm Beach County for More Than 40 Years, Will Open its Third South Florida Location on the Campus of Bethesda Hospital West on May 16, 2022
May 10, 2022, Boynton Beach, FL: Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc. (OSA), Palm Beach County’s leading multi-specialty orthopaedic group, today announced the opening of its third Palm Beach County office on Monday, May 16, 2022.
The new office is located at 9868 State Road 7, Suite 225, Boynton Beach, Florida, on the campus of Bethesda Hospital West, part of Baptist Health South Florida.
OSA, which has provided orthopaedic musculoskeletal care in Palm Beach County for more than 40 years, currently operates two other Palm Beach County locations:
- 2828 S. Seacrest Blvd., Suite 104/204, Boynton Beach, FL 33435
- 1601 Clint Moore Road, Suite 125, Boca Raton, FL 33487
“Over the past four decades, we have watched as Palm Beach County’s population has grown both in terms of numbers and increased activity levels,” said Chris Naum, CEO, Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc. “Our new West Boynton Beach office improves access to care for residents of West Boynton, Lake Worth and Wellington along with other areas of our county that have experienced this expansion without similar growth in their orthopaedic specialists to meet their community needs.”
OSA’s multidisciplinary team of orthopedic surgeons is one of the nation’s most advanced groups for the diagnosis and treatment of shoulder, spine, upper extremity injuries, hip, knee, foot and ankle and other orthopaedic injuries.
All OSA physicians are Board Certified, fellowship-trained and recognized as the top specialists in their respective fields. The physicians are assisted by Registered Physical Therapists, Clinical Exercise Physiologists, Certified Physician Assistants, Occupational Therapists and Certified Hand Therapists.
OSA’s staff currently includes the following physicians:
- Eric Shapiro, MD – Sports Medicine – Arthroscopy and General Orthopaedics
- Brandon Luskin, MD – Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Elvis Grandic, MD – Total Hip and Knee Reconstructive Surgery
- Charlton Stucken, MD – Sports Medicine – Arthroscopy and Fracture Surgery
- Daniel Baluch, MD – Spine Surgery
- Jonathan Courtney, MD – Total Hip and Knee Reconstructive Surgery – Sports Medicine
- Rodrigo Banegas, MD – Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Daniel Leizman, MD – Interventional Pain Management
- Desiree Garzon, DPM – Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Matthew J. LaVelle, MD – Total Hip and Knee Reconstructive Surgery
To learn more about the OSA practice, physicians and staff, please visit: https://ortho-surgeon.com/physicians/
Hours of operation for the West Boynton Beach office are as follows: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday
To make an appointment, please call 561-734-5080 or visit www.ortho-surgeon.com
About Orthopaedic Surgery Associates
Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Palm Beach County’s leading multi-specialty orthopaedic group, provides excellent orthopaedic care in a network of Palm Beach County-based orthopaedic clinics. Orthopaedic Surgery Associates’ multidisciplinary team of orthopaedic surgeons is one of the nation’s most advanced groups for the diagnosis and treatment of hand, knee, hip, spinal, foot and other orthopaedic disorders and injuries.
If you are concerned about any orthopedic condition, Contact us today!