Orthopaedic Surgery Associates is a modern and patient-friendly facility where a team of experienced and professional physicians work hard to ensure our patients’ health and well-being. If you are in Palm Beach County and looking for a great Orthopedic Surgeon in Boca Raton , all you need to do is type ‘orthopaedic surgeon Boca Raton’ in Google to find a full list of physicians that practice at Orthopaedic Surgery Associates. In this article, we want to introduce you to Desiree Garzon, DPM, who is one of Orthopaedic Surgery Associates’ orthopedic physicians.
If you remember, in our last article we discussed ways to keep you feet and ankle in good health. Dr. Garzon is actually one of the podiatrists (foot and ankle doctor) serving patients in our Boca Raton and Boynton Beach orthopedic centers.
Specialty: Dr. Garzon is a Foot & Ankle Specialist in Palm Beach County. She is also Board Certified by National Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners Part I, II, III,
- Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine, Miami Shores, FL
- Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine 2007 – 2011
- American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management, 2012 – present
- American Podiatric Medical Association, 2007 – present
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association, 2007 – present
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, 2007 – present
- American Association of Women Podiatrists, 2007 – present
Honors and Awards
- Science and Management Symposium, Orlando, FL: Residency Forum Competition, 2nd Place, 2013
- Barry University, School of Podiatric MedicineL: Dr. Marvin & Ruth Steinberg Scholarship, 2010
- American Association of Women Podiatrists: Founder’s Scholarship, 2010
- Darco International Inc.: APMA Education Foundation Scholarship, 2010
- FPMSA, Barry University Leadership Award, 2008 – 2009
Dean’s List, Barry University, 2007 – 2011
To find out more about Dr. Garzon, click here to view his profile.